Customer service representatives are trained professionals that work at an entry-level in our agents’ offices, providing service to the agent and customers by handling policy inquiries.
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that the agent’s clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The overall target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
About the Customer Service Representative position:
- No minimum liquid asset required
- The opportunity to work with an established agency business owner and receive mentorship
- Best in class learning and development training through the University of Farmers
- Upon successful program completion, agent may graduate to the Retail Program — liquid asset requirements will be waived
- The ability to pass the Property & Casualty and Life, Accident & Health licenses
- Satisfactory results of background check