If you are have experience in the insurance industry or work in an agency as a producer, then this program is a great way for you to take the next step towards building your own agency. The Associate Agent Program is a bridge for Agency Producers, within other companies, brokerages, or even Farmers, to work towards the Retail Program. This opportunity provides the Associate Agent with a platform to receive training, gain experience, and develop their book of business to better prepare them when they graduate into the Retail Program.
About the Associate Agent Program:
- Guaranteed a minimum of $2,000/month as you begin building your book of business
- Receive 100% full commission and renewal commission
- Best in class learning, training, and development through the University of Farmers
- Support and mentorship from the District Manager, Business Consultant, Trainer, etc.
- Office space provided by the District Office
- No minimum liquid assets required
- Upon successful program completion, agent may graduate to the Retail Program or Acquisition Program– liquid asset requirements will be waived
- Property & Casualty License
- Life, Accident & Health License
- Satisfactory results of background check