This program is great for candidates that have experience in the field of insurance, and possess the desired talents and attributes to develop into an agency owner. Through this opportunity, the agents build their own book of business and eventually advance from an Associate Agent to a Retail or Acquisition Agent.
If you are have experience in the insurance industry or work in an agency as a producer, then this program is a great way for you to take the next step towards building your own agency. The Associate Agent Program is a bridge for Agency Producers, within other companies, brokerages, or even Farmers, to work towards the Retail Program. This opportunity provides the Associate Agent with a platform to receive training, gain experience, and develop their book of business to better prepare them when they graduate into the Retail Program.
About the Associate Agent Program:
- Guaranteed a minimum of $2,000/month as you begin building your book of business
- Receive 100% full commission and renewal commission
- Best in class learning, training, and development through the University of Farmers
- Support and mentorship from the District Manager, Business Consultant, Trainer, etc.
- Office space provided by the District Office
- No minimum liquid assets required
- Upon successful program completion, agent may graduate to the Retail Program or Acquisition Program– liquid asset requirements will be waived
- Property & Casualty License
- Life, Accident & Health License
- Satisfactory results of background check
TRAINING & SUPPORT
While working with our team, you receive extensive sales training, product training, and support throughout your career. Our dedicated team helps to coach you through your start-up, by providing support from Product Specialists, Business Consultants, Marketing Managers, in addition to the District Manager and the Southern California Territory team.