This opportunity is targeted for professionals that are looking to work for an agent to gain business experience, with the opportunity to later advance to an Associate Agent.
The Agency Producer Program provides individuals seeking an entrepreneurial opportunity with access to a development program that will provide an opportunity to become an agent with Farmers. You will work for a mentor agency owner and have access to resources that can help you establish skill sets for future excellence, while learning the business and benefiting from a nationally recognized brand.
About the Agency Producer Program:
- No minimum liquid asset required
- The opportunity to work with an established agency business owner and receive mentorship
- Best in class learning and development training through the University of Farmers
- Upon successful program completion, agent may graduate to the Retail Program — liquid asset requirements will be waived
- Property & Casualty License
- Life, Accident & Health License
- Satisfactory results of background check